The original 18 holes were designed by Jimmy Witcher, and the course opened for play in 1959. In 1993 the club opened the Links Nine designed by Warren Howard. This facility is located on 227 acres bounded by LaBelle Road, Pevitot Gully and Steinhagen Road.
A 6,105 square foot clubhouse with food service area, dining area, golf shop and men's and women's locker rooms.
A championship twenty seven hole golf course, comprised of three nine hole courses ranging from 2,880 to 3,605 yards in length with 15 bunkers all of which are located on the Links Nine.
Full length 72" wide concrete cart paths with 120" wide turn outs near tees.
Two practice greens and a large driving range with approximately 20,000 square feet of teeing surface.
Home of the Keen Golf Academy. Top notch instruction from P.G.A. Teaching Professional Don Keen.